what we believe
- We believe in Jesus Christ, that He was God incarnate and the only means of salvation for mankind. Jesus is the one and only true way to eternal life with God the Creator.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was crucified, died and was buried. On the third day Christ rose from the dead. This was an actual historic event. It establishes for His followers that He conquered death in order that those of us who follow Him will also do likewise and live eternally with Him.
- We believe the Bible is Godʼs Holy Word; it is inerrant; it is inspired by the Holy Spirit; it was imparted to men for our instruction.
- We believe that the church is the body of Christ and not just an institution and that Christ prayed for and instructed the church to have unity and thereby show His love to the world.
- We believe that every Christian is called to care for the widows, orphans and aliens in the world.
- We believe that all believers need to discover the work God has for them. They are called to serve others and not just learn about God.
- We believe that God has a heart for the poor and oppressed, and that we as believers are called to care for them in a way that ensures they are selfpropagating, self-governing and self-supporting.
(un)adopted is a ministry of Lifeline Children's Services. The (un)adopted staff is housed in the Lifeline building in Birmingham, AL.
2104 Rocky Ridge Road Birmingham, AL 35216